Age : 10
Localisation : France
Thème : Les belles photos des membres du forum
Date d'inscription : 26/11/2007
Nombre de messages : 264
|Sujet: Photo contest 2008 : regulations Mer 28 Nov - 12:53|| |
The 2008 photo contest is open !
Please, read carefully the regulations :
- A photo contest is proposed to the badges & medals forum members. It is composed of two categories : badges and medals
- The aim is to enjoy and to gather a “gallery” of beautiful pictures.Value or rarity of the presented pieces do not matter. What is taken into account is the quality of the picture, the layout and the evocation.
- This contest is time limited and will end on 31 January 2008.
- The pictures are anonymous : please send them to “Concours photo” by private mail.
- Two pictures maximum per member, in each category : badges and medals (i.e. 4 pics)
- The administrator and the moderators cannot run the contest.
15 days before the end of the game (a countdown will take place), 5 pics of each category (badges and medals) will be selected by the jury. The jury is composed of the administrator and the moderators.
- A final vote, proposed to all the members of the forum will determine the winning picture !
- Then, the nick of the 5 finalists of each category will be revealed (if no contrary mention from themselves).
- The picture will be purposely taken by the member for this very contest :
9.1. Purely original, neither from the web nor from a book. Computer tweaking should not be attempted but a short comment or a title is allowed.
9.2. The layout aims to emphasize one or several medals, one or several French badges only.
9.3. The pictures must be in a spirit of commemoration and evocation, i.e. in a respectful way, without any political tendency or jocular intent.
9.4. The face of a possible wearer or recipient will be hidden
9.5. If weapons or ammunitions are submitted in the pic, they must be legally held by the author.
- In case of a question or refusal to publish a pic by the administrator or moderators, the author will be informed discreetly (Private mail).
- The aim is not to enforce censorship but simply to tone down any contention, mistakes or possible escalation on the forum.
- A refused picture will not be counted towards the 2 authorized pics per category. Only the published pics are counted.
- Remember this is just a game ! Take your camera and good luck !